1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple of recent snow shots

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Lads, I'ved realy enjoyed reading this thread....some great photos, one of the best things about the Whitby forum is the photos everyone takes.
    I've a couple of questions to ask if that's ok? I know that my camera offers more versatility than the way I'm using it now but I think I'll treat myself to a new camera this year, I was thinking about the Sony Alpha 200, I know that a few of you are using them. Is this the camera that you use (Supersonic)?
    Also, is there a book on digital photography that anyone can recommend, something that isn't too advanced :embarrass:
    Regards Ian

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I think I will get a dslr when I can afford one too. The quality of snaps that you guys produce is excellent.

I cant advise on a book Ian but there is a lot of information on the net. Its worth Joining up at the link below Ian.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/index.php

3. steerser

steerser Blenny

4. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Yes it is Ian :yes:

There's a real good size for how to get good pics and learn some tips, think it might be called dslr tips or something like that. There"s some bald geezer who gives some sound advice on videos there

5. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Morning, thanks for the info, Glenn, Steerser and Supersonic.......much appreciated.
    Regards Ian

6. Maxie

Maxie New Member

Some great pics on here .heres some from cumbria.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

8. V8_Rob

V8_Rob New Member

Had great fun up this road, drifts like this took several attempts to get through.. :laugh:. Bitterly cold wind though, both kids were crying their eyes out after 30 minutes sledging :sick:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]