1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6000t and redmetal

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by rubbish, Mar 22, 2013.

1. rubbish

rubbish New Member

daiwa 6ooot and 3 spare spools plus redmetal twin tip which needs a few eyes sorting £400 ONO may split 2 calcutta 700bsv 1 £100 and one £80 , ABU 6000 HI SPEED £60 , ABU SPORTS MAG mag converted casting reel £60 only used on field. ring 07854054151 cheers

2. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

How much for the 6000t bud is it in good nick how old is it

3. rubbish

rubbish New Member

ben i got it from keiths its mint , just never really use it , i would maybe sell it with 1 spare spool as i dont want to be stuck with 3 spares and a redmetal with no reel :laugh: if i sold stuff seperate probs cheapest would be ,reel and 1 spool 190 spare spools 40 no cheaper as i paid 75 each and someone could take the redmetal for 80 no less. gis a bell if you want out ben. not really bothered about selling but just gathering dust with the rest of my tackleshop :laugh:.

4. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

It's a bit more than I have to spend bud but I think bri will be phoning he wanted your number bud but I dont have it phone him if you no his number bud

5. rubbish

rubbish New Member

its on my first post ben :laugh:

6. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Ha yeah I never saw it I'm sure he has caught up with you now though bud