1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

56lb Halibut Caught On Mistress - Its That Time Of Year Again At Whitby

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done rich on cathching a monster,

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Cracking fish, bet the fight was interesting!

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Cracking Fish congratulations

5. andym

andym Rockling

Superb fish

Sam you haven't got time to be on here you should be ordering yourself loads of rubber chickens ready for your next yakkin session lol

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Quality catch Richard mate. Fully deserved for the amount of effort your putting in this year. Im looking forward to those evening trips in June matey.

7. king ling

king ling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Brilliant cracking fish well done.

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: Glad you reminded me, need to buy a few 6" rubber chickens. I WILL catch something on a rubber chicken this summer!

9. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thats an absolute belter Rich , a very well done and enjoy your pint tonight, you've earned it

Did it take bait or shad?

10. hilsey

hilsey Blenny

that is one hell of a fish!

11. ROD BENDER

ROD BENDER Watercraft, Watercraft , Watercraft,

Well done Rich and well deserved, You have given us something to try and beat. And oh how i have been trying. Keep going for it, there are more out there. !!!!!!!!!

12. jethro

jethro New Member

Brilliant Rich, well done mate. Keep the secret till the forum match buddy (Then you can tell us on the day!!!) :wink:

Jethro

13. halfprice

halfprice Owt For Nowt

thats a beautiful fish there mate well done

14. rupert

rupert Blenny

Brilliant stuff and well done that man!

Hopefully the first of many more.

15. fishysteve

fishysteve North West Donkers

cracking looking fish well done hope more and more turn up each year saves going to norway for them lol better get my puffin shads out on the next trip from whitby lol

16. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done that man wonder how many more will follow this year wish i could catch one

17. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done rich.cant wait till 14th june and see if any more turn up.it was on the forum day that the other 56er came out on dollys boat allbeit not in the match

18. lucy may

lucy may Blenny

The stuff of dreams, well done. My goal and ambition this year on our coast, done in Norway but not here (yet!!)

dave

19. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Well done an absolute cracker of a fish and bet its worth a fortune in the fishmongers. Morrisons here cannot get hold of any. We had a 4lb er for our tea after recent trip to Norway and it tasted lovely.
    Mick.

20. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Well done Rich ,that is one hell of a fish and well deserved for the time and effort you have put in :educated: :educated:

Definitely pays to think outside the box and I am sure it will be the first of many successes for you.

Guess you won't be needing the dvd's now :cheesy: :cheesy:

Catch up with you soon mate