1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

53LB HALIBUT FROM WHITBY

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by dan the pollock, May 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

:kiss: You 2 should just get a room :tease: :laugh: :laugh:

2. bigcod2

bigcod2 Blenny

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Tommy, is there any chance we can have more fishing reports (Or maybe your first ever fishing report) and pictures from you rather than this continual trolling of our forum please. I am compiling a list of people for the site moderators to watch. Along with Wildcard and redcar Andy, your names top of the pile. There will be no arguments or second chances from here on in.

4. Tommy

Tommy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No problem, would you want an up to date report. Let’s say the last week? Or would you like a report from years ago? Didn’t realise that people weren’t allowed to look at this forum with all the brilliant information that is on it without contributing a fishing report?
    I have bought quite a few things recently because of the advertising on here and have booked a fishing trip on one of the boats on here. I Certainly wouldn’t have done it if I had not been directed to your forum.
    Still if it is fishing reports that you want, I will kindly oblige.
    Tommy.

5. Baramundi Bob

Hi Tommy, we do really like to focuss on the fishing, especially when the weather is so nice and as your on 108 posts its about time you showed us where and how you fish..

6. smokey

smokey Rockling

The Scarborough pair team had a 47 KILO halibut this week and one about 25 KILO as well both caught not too far off as well,only 12 miles so i believe :happy: tight lines

7. foo

WOW fantastic specimens. Hopefully big cod may have another attempt soon. With more favorable conditions I am sure the next attempt will open peoples eyes to our fantastic fishery off the north east coast.

8. Wildcard

Wildcard Hartlepool Marina - Simply The Best

Me being watched :surprise:
    No need, I only post on big lads forums :kiss:

Alan

9. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

So its goodnight from you then?.

10. langy

langy Rockling

Tell me a better forum than this ??

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hell Mart, thats nearly 100lb :cheesy:

12. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

12 mile that's a mere stroll in the park for you in the kayak Ken,go on go for it you know you want to :evil: :evil:

13. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

Christ, hook into one of that size and it will probably pull you all the way to norway!

14. Baramundi Bob

Lets hope so Tony

15. Baramundi Bob

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/big-fish-t2361678.html

16. smokey

smokey Rockling

It's actually just over 100lb ken about 103lb ish :surprise: :wink: :happy:
    My pal has a picture of it on his phone i will try and get a pic of it when i see him :wink: tight lines

17. foo

Cant help but wonder if some of these beasts have being accidentally hooked on recent trips. That would explain the amount of hook ups that anglers have been unable to do anything with on recent posts.
    I seem to remember the bigger fish showing in late autumn when I was netting as well so plenty of time yet for someone to be a record holder.

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

are we ever going to see a picture of this fish(sorry if i missed it ) :surprise:

19. BigBen

BigBen New Member

no they havent been posted yet mate :laugh: