1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

500 up and te time has flew by

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by harrythecod, Jan 23, 2009.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

well i would just like to say thanks to all on the forum who have hellped me along the way from my very first nervouse post up to this my 500th,it seems like only yesterday that i joined the forum :happy: and a special thanks to garry for introducing me to it (i will have a pint tonight for you mate) allso to glen for the help on the technical side dealing with my computer :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: and for building this great forum second to none :happy: i look forwars now to my next 500 post's and to meet many more friends on the way ,now then i recon i may be a spragg now :cool: all the way from a blenny :laugh: :laugh: tight lines all from HARRY

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

great stuff harry :happy:

tightlines

3. Im Cartacus

Im Cartacus Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Congratulations mate, five hundred posts is an excellent achievement :yes:, seems a long way away for me yet, I thought I'd done well getting to ten! :happy:
    I just hope the fishing improves round our way, I'd like
    to be able to boost the numbers with reports of decent catches, unfortunately it just does not seem to be happening at the moment.....never mind.....TIGHT LINES.

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

5. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

you picked a good season to get back into cooky,, flippin shoyt season this is, whats all this im intimidating potato, im as soft as shoiyt,

anyway, ive loved your clueless about computers banter and im still waiting for a pic of you with a fish(cod), i have been quiet on here lately but im trying, and tying some secret rigs in the hope of doing well in the big easington open this sunday, hopefully they will work in black and white like the old days,

give it a go bud, £2000 for the heaviest fish, and the way the fishing has gone this year up and down the coast, any bugger can win, including you :yes: :yes: :happy:

6. Sea over the Shingle

Sea over the Shingle Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Congratulations on your 500 posts. :yes: ... and hope the fishing in the 'rocky regions' picks up for you.

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

ha ha paul ,you never change mate i am sure there is a pic of me with a couple of cod at hummersea someware on the site :yes: i will have a look on my posts to moz to see where it is , :surprise: so have a look to moz paul , :wink: yes i know what you mean ,you are a big teddy bear realy :whistle: but to the uninitiated you do look like a bruiser :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good luck on the comp mate ,but i got a family do over the weekend