1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 double figure cod on trot-on by ten in the morning

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Sep 3, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all just spoke to paul on trot on as they are fishing and he said the lads on board today are nailing the fish its going bloody mental 4-5 cod into double figures already
    The best around 17/18lb as I was on the phone to him all seven rods onboard went in all to cod no less than 4lb ..... as he predicted this week was going to be a belter and its looking like he was correct !!!!
    Thankfully a couple of regulars have my number and will be sending me photos of the pick of the catch.
    Paul has places for next few days give him a ring yourself and ask how the fishing is if you are interested in booking a trip

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

Re: Doubles doubles doubles of cod on trot-on by ten in the morning

Looks like every boat in port is having a feild day !!!! Crnt wait to get back at it ;-)

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Why can't you wait mate? Your rod only catches fish for other people ;D ;D ;D hehehe

Lets hope Dolly can find some more on Friday, Getting Giddy already, Just got my digs sorted for Fri night So planning on a few beers after and not driving home ;) ;)

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Great for the boats and for the whitby pubs if your having a few drinks perry..lol

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

Haha si this lad is scared of no pint or pie ;-)

6. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Hope your home the week I come over be nice to catch upoh

7. E.F.C. FOREVER

My shift pattern sends me bak 2 work the 19th