1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40000 dead crabs found.linked with thousands of dead birds falling out the sky

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by sumo, Jan 7, 2011.

1. sumo

sumo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just heard on the news about 40,000 crabs found dead in u.k.. and could be linked to the thousands of black birds that fell out the sky dead in u.s.a. last week. also hundreds of doves have been found in Italy. and tons of dead fish at Vietnam. bad news indeed. does anyone have any info on the crabs.

2. ste muir

ste muir New Member

:scare: :scare: :scare:This is some real spooky stuff.I'm sure one of the boffins on here will have a logical explanation for these happenings :educated:

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

it was on the radio yesterday a scientist was explaining that the birds was most likely a toxic poisoning episode - apparently it was about 1000 birds not the 5 - 10000 that were reported and there was thousands of healthy ones so he suspected a particular flock had drunk some infected water or something and died. As for the crabs its probably the cold theory. either way its probably just more sensationalist bullcrap from the tabloids

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Some jammy sod as 40,000 crab baits in the freezer now! :cheesy:

5. sumo

sumo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just seen it on google. velvet crabs have been washing up around margate area. due to the cold spell we had.

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Wonder if 'Margate Boy' will be back on here selling crabs instead of lugworm now? :laugh:

7. steven watt

steven watt seafishing more

nice one Yakkin Sam that made me lmfas

8. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. Tiddler1958

Tiddler1958 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Always makes me wonder how they come up with these figures.......................has someone been counting themor wot??

10. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

The Mayan prophecies; it begins :scare:

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Whats that Iain? :confused: don't suppose it mentions me catching a fish at any point does it? :gum:

12. quint

13. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Is there any pictures in there because if they're mops I might go somewhere else, other than where it says I will be :confused: :confused: :sick:

14. quint

And I thought you'd want to spend your last days with Wendy :laugh:

15. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I'm doing that now, I've found another bird :laugh: