1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 fish for 23lb from runny!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bowesy, Dec 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

Decided on runswick for a sesh last nite with me m8 jape and matty w ,got down there an hour before high and sea looked perfect few rods on the rock armour so decided to risk along the beach and fish it back ,

wrong choice got to where we wanted and 2 lads packing up sed WEED!!! so a quick march back over and decided the wall on our way back saw 1 lad pull in a nice fish about 3lb .

got set up on the wall fished it back jape and matty had some cracking bites but banged em once and gone !,

so then we tried in front of the slip as the tide was dropping by then everyone appart from 2 lads a think was mark gelder and deadlyfish were on the rock armour , most lads got sick ov getting a soaking and went home!!!!

tried on the slip one chuck WEED!! again so decided one last trip along the beach got to our spot and wasnt long before a had a cracking bite nearly pulled the rod out my hand a nice plump 8lber!!!

then quickly followed by a 5lb 6oz then me m8 jape got a nice fish 5lb 11oz a got 2 more fish 6lb 4 oz and 1 just short of 3lb all fish caught on cart SQUID!!! and old mussel been defrosted 2-3 times ,we had a few more good bites a great nite with my best bag of fish since shore fishing!!!

[​IMG]

2. lobsterman

lobsterman Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done mate,it seems every time the seas rite im at bloody work.Sods law.

3. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done mate,,there seems to be plenty fish about,,hope they still hjere for me to get a few...

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done guys thats great fishing.

5. bearne007

bearne007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done mate nice fishing...hopefully the same for me tonight were to go hmmmm

6. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Nice one Bowsey wish I could of got out my self last night but had other comitments. Seams that squid cart is doing the trick at the moment.

Tightlines Chris

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Quality bud, thats a fantastic bag mate, well done fella...........

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice one Simon, great bag of fish :cool:

9. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

didnt no that was you mark that passed us if so a would have had a natter!!! cheers bud

10. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A nice bag of fish there Simon , well done

11. 39john3939

39john3939 Blenny

Nice bag of fish there Simon well done,i had a chuck round there 2 hours before high last night i couldnt hold bottom not much weed but there was hell of a lot of under tow.

12. dyeox

dyeox Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi good catch was on rocks just infront of slipway last night got 1 about 3 pound left as you past

13. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Same here fella...........

14. bobby

bobby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done very nice bag of fish :happy:

15. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done mate. Think its about time you did some work though instead of fishing all the time. :tease:

16. woody

woody New Member

well done simon !!! cracking bag o fish , its deffo a SQUID year !!!

17. bengunn426

bengunn426 Blenny

well done bowesy, i was one of the two lads,we were gettin too much weed drag ,good to sea some cod from there last nite,

18. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

thats a cracking bag of fish between you all... its seems like patience and perseverance was the key to fine session.... like the old saying... "good things come to those who wait"
    once again well done lads
    cheers
    Paul

19. imonlycoddin

imonlycoddin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done on finding the fish after afew moves and abit of patience. cracking bag..

20. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

So it was you who emptyed runswick just got back in now I never had a bite not seen a fish down there tonight well done bud mint bag of fish that