1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 boat rods for sale with pics

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by bowesy, Apr 23, 2008.

1. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

hi there ive just recently bought a ugly stick boat rod which set me back a bob or 2 so i have t sell these 3 boat rods 1 is a abu garcia 6ft quite a old rod but in good nick and the other 2 are a fladen celtic 1 is 6ft 20-30lb class and the other one is 7ft 30-4-lb class both are 2 sections in very good condition only used a hand full ov times these come in a rod bag would prefer to sell in a job lot but would seperate if i had 2 £50 the lot now that is a bargain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

im open to sensible offers they must go am sick of the wife saying "how many rods do you want" thought id try selling them on her first before they go on e bay

3. newdave

newdave Guest

do women not understand what a stupid question that is :no:, you try saying the same thing about shoes & handbags and see what reply you get :yes:

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

hi mate I'm interested in the 6ft fladen for using in my yak. I must warn you though mate they are going for £10 - £13 on ebay brand new so what would you want for it?

5. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

as i said mate im open to sensible offers !!!

6. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

just looked on e bay the fladens are going for £14 plus £4 p+p so maybe my original price was a bit to much sorry guys the lot for £35 is that better !!!!