1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd and 3rd round draws for Yorkshire 4s

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Capt Caves Man, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Capt Caves Man

Capt Caves Man Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

The draw has been made tonight for the 2nd round and semi finals of the Yorkshire 4s. With 5 teams left in it was decided that two fish off and then face another team at home.
    The draw is as follows
    2nd round
    Whitby ( Ben Laws ) v Filey ( Andy Cammish )
    Semi Finals
    Winners of 2nd round match v Cloughton ( Mick Chadwick )
    Scarborough ( Pete Dunn ) v Cloughton ( Martin Wilding )

The winners of these will then fish the final with 2 from each team drawn to fish at home and the weigh in at a mutually agreed venue.

2. cps

cps Rockling

if anyone needs contact numbers let me know although I think most teams have someone on hear that's an active member :)

3. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Il have a word on sunday see when we are all free to fish our match chris are we fishing home or away?

4. Capt Caves Man

Capt Caves Man Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Your at home Ben teams listed first are home

5. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Very good cheers ian

6. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Ive sent you a pm Ben regarding contact details.

7. cps

cps Rockling

ben
    can you get your lots £20 please may be get it sunday at the red lion if your back I meant to see you last week at the Whitby open but forgot

8. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Yeah no worries chris

9. cps

cps Rockling

both semis fished last night
    Whitby go through although maty garbut got shown how to fish in his own back yard by jera Robinson ;) or so I was told
    and pete dunns team ko'ed mart wildings team
    so its a CRAC/ Whitby final , ill leave it to ben and pete to sort out but its two of each home and away which me and ian will draw probably tonight

good luck

10. cps

cps Rockling

Home anglers are Ben and maty for Whitby
    Maty and phil for crack
    Good luck boys :)

11. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Il have a word with pete and see when's best for the final

12. P D F

P D F New Member

Looking forward to it.

13. cps

cps Rockling

Apologys for the late reply but congratulations to the Whitby team for winning 4 hill in the final thought it would have been a close thing
    Well done and we will try again next year :)

14. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Cheers everyone who we fished really enjoyed it this year look forward to thrashing you all again next year cheers ben