1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak Fishing 27.9.15 Redcar Paddle

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Andyk22, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Andyk22

Andyk22 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all,

Well to blow this weeks hangover away my mate and I went to Redcar for a Sunday afternoon paddle and to throw a few baits and jigs around in the hope we picked a few fish up.

Paddled out towards the windfarm for a bit of a nosey and a pretty impressive sight they are especially when your right underneath these massive structures wising round a some rate!! it made me feel a little bit sick looking up at it from right underneath :(

There were plenty of mackerel dotted about and I picked up a few microscopic kelpies, beautiful red colour towards the back of the scars, my mate had a mad 30 minutes fishing not 20 yards away from me and picked up about half a dozen codling in the 3-4lb range, and I picked up my first ever Gurnard (maybe about 1lb) & Pollack of around 3lb from the yak.

Nice afternoon out and hope to have another bash this week if the weather stays settled!

(Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the fish, schoolboy error!!)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done for having a go and as a redcar lad nice to see some fish show for you pics next time