1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25lb Bag And A 38Lb Bag - Local Club Matches - Big Catches

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Oct 20, 2010.

1. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Have you heard JOHN WILSON there he must of reallised that re freezing black lug and mussel 6 times doesnt work ha ha he has eventually got his arse into gear i said he better win something this year because it was getting embarassing ha ha

2. Rod

Rod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done lads some fantastic bags of fish there.

3. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

im afraid MATT HAYES your goin to be embarrassed mate when i keep pulling fish out next to you you had your year last year its my turn now :yes: :kiss: :yes: :kiss:

4. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

competition is on then boyo

5. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

6. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

26.2lb

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

well done Ben. Have we talked you into getting a camera yet ? Its good to look back over the years and have a visual record of great angling achievments.

8. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

funny thing is glen i have a digital waterproof one i just never think about taking it i will remember one day

9. andy c

andy c New Member

first look on forum for a long long while! taken me 3 years to one finger type.great fishing both daves looks like the cod are about : :cheesy: might get my crusty gear out and have a go ..all the best to all the wsa members .tight lines everybody..what a fantastic site glen . :yes: :yes: :yes:

10. Baramundi Bob

Who are u ?

11. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

What?....you never used cheese? CANT GET MY BREATH :whistle:

12. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

This is so true, I wish that I had carried a camera more often but before modern digital cameras it required much more effort to get decent photos.
    Now my camera is the first thing in my bag.
    You can't put a price on memories.

Regards Ian

13. Somerset Bouy

Somerset Bouy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

did somebody mention cheese

14. Baramundi Bob

You wanna leave that cheese alone mate. Youll be having odd dreams

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

i could give you memory lessons Ben, :whistle:
    its just that last time i went out ,i forgot my rig wallet, good job my mate had plenty with him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

16. Baramundi Bob

Been wracking my brains. Is it Andy Craig AKA Nick Berry ?

17. andy c

andy c New Member

hi glen it is andy craig just preparing some cart !got the bug again after looking at post s thanks :cheesy: :just got to go steady last time out tell green ..snapped rope and had a bad fall backwards!!! :hurt:3 yrs ago?! :confused:. now i live in scarbro am i a southerner!?..tight lines every one.. : :happy:

18. Baramundi Bob

Nice one Andy, havent seen you for years. Hope to bump into you one night mate.

19. deepsea

deepsea New Member

Do you still play drums mate :wink:

20. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Bloody hell,iv'e not tried that method it might be a bit dodgy setting a kit of ludwig up on the the beach in the wind!! but if it attract's the fish in....why not? :cheesy: