1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25lb Bag And A 38Lb Bag - Local Club Matches - Big Catches

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Oct 20, 2010.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The was 2 bags over 20lb in tonights match the best was 25lb caught by dave smith with dave perret with a 21lb bag there was in region of 200lb of fish 99.9% cod weiged in tonight.

paul.

2. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Re: Big weighin tonight in whitby sea anglers night match

That's some fish well done lads concerned.

3. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

yeah dave smith aka young gilpin was hauling ass last night he couldnt bait up quick enough

4. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

what bait was he useing

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

One bag in mills last nite was 38lb.

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Gees, who was that ?

If possible could people give a bit more information on the club fishing posts ? It doesnt make for great reading at times. I would love to know more, like baits used, fish sizes, how many fish made up the bag, and if your daring enough, maybe even which marks people fished.

7. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

yes thats right i showed all the big guns how to go on tonoight no quicker had my bait hit the water was i reeling in with a fish on i had 10 fish the biggest being about 5lb and weighing 25lb 06oz in all these are my biggest three[​IMG]
    this being the biggest
    [​IMG]
    and this the bag 25lb 06oz
    [​IMG]
    all cought on a peeling lobster
    cheers
    dave

8. Baramundi Bob

well done Dave thats excellent fishing.

9. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

Yes well done Dave, I'll have to see Rob and tell him to give me the Lobsters in future. :yes:

Les

10. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

It was Luke Ingle, fishing a bay north of Scarborough, as usual there was plenty fishing around the same area that caught fish but not in the numbers, I also think Luke managed to find a much better stamp of fish

There was a good weigh in at Filey, but nothing into the 20's plus, all the usual haunts, Jacko's, stoupe, boggle, north beach, but the top weight came off Bempton 4 fish for 16lb plus by Phil Arliss, he also put his Saltist 40 through it's paces as he wound up a 7 1/2 pounder

11. Baramundi Bob

Ouch

12. rubbish

rubbish New Member

cracking bags lads/ jonh nixon won our heaviest fish match with a 8and a half pounder :surprise:

13. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

its south cliff monthly nite match tonight alot of the big scarborough rods come out for this one hopefully some of those big bags will let you know
    pete :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

14. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

well done dave, a great result.

you just have to keep up that pace now

15. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

i think he has beeten the last few years yearly totals in one night there he must be keeping more of an eye on my angling masterclass than i thort he was lol

16. Baramundi Bob

Dave said he went from bottom to top of the club in one night Ben. You must be showing him far too much mate.

17. squidward

i dont need no master classes of lawsey i have just seriously considered what bait and quality of bait goes on my hook like the other thread cast out rangem and you will catch rangem theres no point moaning that you arent catching a good stamp of cod if you are casting manky old squid,limpets and mackeral at the sea if you are doing this whats the point in fishing?? i have never had a bag of more than 3 cod and this year i have had 3 including this one

18. squidward

worked it out glenn i am 3rd :yes: :yes:

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Smithers :yes:

20. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Some very good angling there , well done to all