1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 freshwater targets?

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by Sambo, Feb 11, 2012.

1. bucko

bucko New Member

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Woggum his dad perhaps?

3. bucko

bucko New Member

I could be wrong mate- maybe that 'shore caught cod' on here a while ago makes me suspicious on occasion.

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

99% of people on here are trustworthy Ian as you know, the 1% that spoil it can sometimes make us a bit wary :sad:

5. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Its not a bad fish but tell your dad i can still see him hiding behind you, his hands (size of)give the game away

6. dylan2k10

dylan2k10 Guest

I am Woggum and I am banned- again!

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Delightful responce :confused: :no:

8. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:laugh: caught in the act

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

nicely edited Bucko :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. bucko

bucko New Member

Yup, now we can hopefully crack on with 'business as usual'.
    Sometimes, reading EVERY post on this section comes in handy. :educated:
    Its just a shame some do set out to spoil an on topic thread with their hidden agendas because as you say- 99% of people on here are trustworthy and on here because of their love of angling.

11. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I just dont get it - Whats the point? :no:

12. lochbois

lochbois Guest

I wonder what is the point. I will have to get myself a camera,it would have saved me a lot of trouble. Saying that i dont think i would take a picture of every fish i landed.
    I do like all wildlife though and now i am getting out more with the little dog i am seeing a lot of Deer and the Buzzard close to where i live.
    I dont even carry a mobile phone :laugh:.

13. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Its done to big themselves up, make them seem better than they areto fellow anglers

Obviously the fish was never a 30lber its not even a 27lb fish, the point of my post referring to the size of the hands was to give some ratio's of size of fingers to the size of the fish,maybe I was a bit too subtle and should have been a bit blunter, would it make 20lb, I doubt it but the worse bit is using a young lad as a front for dubious purposes, I hope if he reads this he won't be embarrased about actions of others in using him or puts him off from enjoying a great day out on the river in the future