1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Storming Days Uptiding Took 2 1sts In The Sring Festival On Sea - Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Apr 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Had rob from Bournmouth up for the spring festival on saturday john and jack vero joined the 3 lads to charter the boat and what a day the lads had one of the lads from Bournmouth had never caught a cod so it was jackpot time for him the lads were banging them out all day some very good fishing and john vero also won the biggist fish on the first day of spring festival winning himself £50 well done john .

The lads from down south just cant wait to get back to whitby they loved every minuite of it here are few wonderfull shots of the lads a day they wont forget quickly around 100 cod they boated and returnd a lot

Robs rod is soon into the fish dave is waiting with the net.

[​IMG]

A nice cod

[​IMG]

Rob just keeps banging them out.

[​IMG]

But this had a day he wont forget in long time never caught a cod before was his words when i met him the night before for a quick beer in the pub dont worry i said you will thank me tommorow and did he.

Here he is with his first cod a lovelly fish an nice plump 5lber one of many for him .

[​IMG]

They just keep coming lovelly cod in great condition.

[​IMG]

Jack and his dad john are doing there usually stuff.

[​IMG]

Johns rod is over

[​IMG]

Looks like good one it is the daily prize winner in festival.

[​IMG]

3 of the lads into fish at the same time.

[​IMG]

More really nice fish come aboard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

John and jack a nice steady day

[​IMG]

The lads at the end of the day another stroming days uptiding on sea-otter 2

[​IMG]

On sunday hopes were high after saturday i said to lads what fish what we had had on saurday so everybody was up for it big style i said there is every chance of a double figure cod had cod over 20lb in the past uptiding so you just never know even had lings and conger over 20lb on the uptiding grounds worm and squid as uauall the ultimate bait and once again what a day the lads were in for everybody got right amoung the fish and again the uptiding with the big tides proved the place to be some find a bigger fish .

Regular on sea -otter 2 gary jones and uptiding festival sponsor soon had his rod bouncing and what a lovelly first fish of the day for gary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He got these 2 one after the other.

[​IMG]

This lad got these 4 on bouce 4 lovelly fish.

[​IMG]

The quality of the fish ovr the 2 days has been superb to say the least fat plump fish .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This lad got these crackers in 5 casts all really nice fish.

[​IMG]

But this fish was the one of the day and a personal best cod taking 1st place in dailys again a lovelly cod over 9lb .

[​IMG]

The lads had once gain around 90-100 cod for the day and some very nice fish a lot between 4-5lb lovelly plump fish they all loved it and cant wait for another crack at it.

[​IMG]

Spaces in the competition on Sea - otter 2 this week if you fancy a crack at the big one give me a call on 07748705695.

Cheers paul.

John Vero and son and rob and the boys from bournmouth
    with a few of there fish .

Attached Files:

2. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: 100 Codlings Uptiding Today And 1st In The Dailys On Sea - Otter 2

Bang at it Paul nice fishing mate , forecast looking good for rest of this week . I keep saying I will be on board soon . Work and extension on house is killing me lol .

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Good luck to all the anglers and skippers in the spring festival. Not able to have ago this time but have a day in the summer festival. You never know lads and ladies if your name is on it you could be 1000 pound better off

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Forgot to ask Paul. Are the mackerel due anytime.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Another stormer of a days fishing for the lads to today on sea otter 2 some really nice fish a full report from over weekend tommorow .

Here is one lad he got these fish one after the other .

Attached Files:

6. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice fishing that is Paul, good strong fresh run cod as well

7. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What a great day uptiding yesterday paul a good stamp of quality fish thanks jack ;D

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

You will have to find some time john some goodfishing mate .

paul.

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Some real quality fish brian a lot fesh run fish and very clean and plump.

paul.

10. Howard

Howard Blenny

Nice fish them Paul there all slinks offside plenty of them but in poor fettle.

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The fish are great condition howArd didn't go today but out tommorow so fingers crossed for big one .

Paul