1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Belting Days Uptiding This Week On Sea-Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Feb 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Managed to get off thursday and friday and what two excellent days fishing the lads got it was litterally non stop action both days thursday saw the better stamp of fish when the flood tide came through but for numbers over the 2 days its very good indeed excellent sport for the lads.

Regualar man Dave Alexander had two days fishing me and he took full advantage his family will be eating cod for many months to come dave hasnt been for months for a few months due to circumstances but what a nice suprize for him keep smiling dave.

On thursday during the morning on Ebb Tide the class of fish was around 2-3lb mark stacks of them and plenty being returned but as history tells me the time i have been doing this job i said to the lads when the flood tide comes through in the afternoon watch this space the bigger fish will come out to play sure enough as soon as the flood stared the 5-6lb fish started to come aboard the odd one near on 7lb a transformation from the ebb tide on morning.

The bigger fish are often there but dont take its all down to the tide and the conditions thats gets them feeding the lads were amiazed ..

Here are some shots some nice fish ans my crewman was kept very busy with the net.

[​IMG]

Daves rod it over i could tell it was a better fish .

[​IMG]

Sure enough.

[​IMG]

Some nice fish coming aboard.

[​IMG]

Dave is busy with the net.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Worm and squid did the damage as you can see.

[​IMG]

This lad waited till the end of the day to get the best one he keeps making a habit of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hadnt had one of these for a little while a lesser spotted doggy .

[​IMG]

Daves rod is over again its non stop.

[​IMG]

Hopefull back out again this week if the weather plays balls its alive out there if you know just where to look some very good signs indeed and spring festival aint to far away as well which starts on the 14th april for 2 weeks.

Cheers paul.

2. simon22

simon22 Rockling

What's it looking like for Tuesday Paul. Booked on Friday as well

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Your on for Wednesday Simon did you manage to nail a codling last night .

Paul

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

No mate. I stayed an hour after u left. I think the only difference was that I had no fresh worm. Had another Whitting but them coddling keep swimming past my bait. Hope u got a place in match

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Those 4 codlings weren't good enough Simon there was 17 lb bag and a 15lb bag I new you would need 15lb+ last night should have dropped onto the beach Simon once the ebb got going .

Paul

6. faithWRX

faithWRX Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looks like a cracking days fishing, cant wait to wet a line at end of the week