1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19lb LING IS THE LEADER ON THE FIRST DAY AT SEA IN LATE SUMMER FESTIVAL

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Aug 30, 2009.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Local boy colin stainthorpe is the leader in wcsa late summer festival today with a 19lb ling caught on john whittons boat never can tell a he had a big beaming smile on his face at the weighin well done to colin .

paul.

2. Basshunter

Basshunter New Member

That's a great start. Me and my pals are booked onto Paul Eddon's Trot On for another shot at the prize money next Friday and Sunday, but the early forecast looks ominous. :cry: Its a long way to venture up from London, but hey, we all love Whitby and its folk, and there's always plenty of fun to be had if we don't get out. :happy:

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice ling :yes:

BassHunter
    Fingers crossed for Friday :pray:, I'm Out with Paul on Friday too.
    Unless the weather calls a halt to it AGAIN

4. Basshunter

Basshunter New Member

I look forward to some banter with you, Fazbats, and I'm sure that you and the rest of North will be doing your best to ensure the prize money isn't won by us "Southern poofs". Lol. I think we learnt a lot last year, and I'll be trying to better the 13lb ling I caught, a mere tiddler.....