1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18lb COD STRAIGHT AFTER FESTIVAL ON SEA-OTTER 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Sep 24, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yesterday had the lads on from the west coast andy team are regulars on Sea Otter 2 we decided to go Uptiding for a few hours because of the stiff west wind but as it said it would it dropped away around midday so it was off out wrecking you have to diverse at times doing this job to get the best results for the lads .

The Uptiding started well fish were coming steady great to see on worm and squid all the signs for bumper uptiding season .

A couple of fish these came up together .

[​IMG]

Then it was off wrecking for the lads and they were in for a bumper we started to gather bait mackeral are still in numbers out on 3 mile then some big baits down and the very first fish on the boat was this brute plus a personal best for this man an 18lb cod a really strong fish caught on squid and mackeral cocktail .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the fish just kept coming the lads were loving it they couldnt thank me enough for having such a great day .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They allready booked there next trip on Sea-Otter 2/

Cheers paul.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

Some decent fishing for the boys there Paul. Well Done

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The weathr forcast wasnt good glen

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

image.jpg Some really nice fish glen the 18lb cod was a belter in lovely codition and a very happy chappy as well .

More to come I can see a lot of doubles coming this winter Uptiding .
    Paul

5. ndskinner

ndskinner Blenny

Nice big cod and other good sized cod. Will have to go out on the trotter when I get home.

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Did a trip on inshore wrecks at the backend of last week and once again some belting fish for the lads .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

paul.