1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17lb Cod From Port Mulgrave - PB pig and a half cod from Port mulgrave 03/12/12

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cod.ling1973, Dec 3, 2012.

1. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Looks like the local rag got it wrong again :surprise: It wasnt me who told them it was the biggest of our shore, they just asked for details how it was caught :embarrass:
    Anyway i got a big fish ner ner ner :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and im still buzzing like a kid in a sweety shop! just need to shake this bug ive had for a week so i can go find a bigger one lol

John D

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

It doent matter about the local rag john still a cracking fish mate .

paul.

3. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

regardiing that picture of niel holding his 28lb'er, well i think i would grab every opportunity for a snooze after reeling that cow in, the lad looked positively , well, asleep :laugh:

4. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Cracking fish bud well done.Its thirty degrees here and not a cod in sight . . .

5. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Well done on winning Glasgow Angling Centres Decembers fish of the month competition.

Was this confirmed as the biggest shore caught cod by a WSA forum member in 2012?

6. bucko

bucko New Member

Seconded- well done John!

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

9. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member