1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17lb Cod From Port Mulgrave - PB pig and a half cod from Port mulgrave 03/12/12

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cod.ling1973, Dec 3, 2012.

1. lankypaul

lankypaul Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great fish

2. Barnsley Chop

Barnsley Chop New Member

Brilliant catch buddy Im chuffed for you. Pleased I looked on the site today.

3. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

well done.. thats an outstanding fish...

4. mike33

mike33 New Member

Stonking fish......well done........what a fish John :yes:......Mike

5. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Well done john cracking fish.
    The photo"s say it all bet you are still buzzing :yes:

6. congerball

congerball Blenny

That's a right weapon, massive fish. Well done

7. 01kayak

01kayak Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

that is a cracking fish well done jeff

8. imonlycoddin

imonlycoddin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done that man :yes: :yes: thats a beast of a fish it could of swallowed ur previous pb, ull be buzzin all year of that. big well done.

9. robq

robq Rockling

awesome fish !! well done :yes:

I doubt that will be bettered this season !!

I remember my 1st double, I didnt fillet it for 2 days cos i just wanted to keep looking at the size of it LOL

10. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

it will be bettered rob, somebody,, me :cheesy: WILL get a 20lb'er :yes:

11. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I feel its possible. What I saw in The Uptiding festival opened my eyes. I could see what was about to happen. Theres masses of good fish only 500-1000 yards off.
    What the £uck happened to the mops I dont know. I assume they are on spratts.

12. dmc

dmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What a cracking fish,
    the climb back up won"t have seemed half as bad,mind you with an additional 17lb on your back i might be wrong?
    Once again a big well done and hope we see some more like that one in the near future.

13. Lobbers

glenn, theres masses of mops being caught north of hartlepool, i know of lads getting 20 pluss bags of mops hendon area, one lad had over 30 mops in one session :yes:

14. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Made up for you John well deserved bud. Now that pb is going to take some beating it seams squid and cart is doing the buisness I had a mop of 3 1/2lb of sansend cliffs and guess what bait caught it same as the two douple's me and Deadly caught uptiding a few weeks back.

Well done John cracking fish.

15. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yeah, Its strange isnt it. The early signs were there. Robin Hoods bay was fishing well, then all of a sudden the dissapeared.

16. Lobbers

maybe they all pushed up north when all this spragg apeered down here, its just strange how we had millions of mops one minute and bam theyre gone, its not normal, but niether is this hit of big fish were having, if we dont get too cold a winter, and we keep a run of sea's, were gonna see a lot of big fish this winter, i said in a post the other week , i predict lots of shore pigs and its there allready.

17. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Wow is all I can say! Well done!!

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

18. brocky

brocky Hot Rod !!!

Cracking fish john, what a way to start your run of doubles off !!! well done mate.

Lee

19. BIGSTUBOY

BIGSTUBOY Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

awesome fish mate well done..

20. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Absolute beast, well done, been saying to a few friends port is due a good fish. Was close to heading there myself :hurt: went elsewhere and lost three, absolute corker congrats