1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fishaman07

Fishaman07 New Member

Me and a mate Fished borness on thursday set off from the N.E 9am got up there for 12pm, after a hike over the fields and me jumping the wall onto the barbed wire out the road off the bulls :embarrass: (2 large cuts involved turned black and ripped me trousers) we got onto the rocks for 12.20ish,it was slow for the 1st hour i then gets a just size pollack on the home made spinner,safely returned,then i moves to the far left under the cliff edge with the float and ragworm on the retrieve i reels in a small wrasse,thought i would get cut off by the tide so moved to were i originally set up,meanwhile me mate was struggling to get bites then he moves to where i am and on consecutive casts lands a wrasse,a better pollack and a baby pollack :lol: ,after this i reeled in a pollack around 1lb 8+ kept for me tea,after this i lost all of my floats :no:,so sticks the spinners and feathers on took a while but i hooked up with a macky after this it went dead but then they showed not in good numbers though 15 or something in total,which is crap. the sea was canny choppy but we managed small bursts of half decent pollack, 3rd from last cast i lost a pollack about 2lb on spinner. Wrapped in for 9pm the sea was then like a sheet of glass.

2. Fishaman07

Fishaman07 New Member

Few pictures of some of the fish and mark i managed off my phone;

The sun beaming down on the solway;

[​IMG]
    pollack were taken on spinners and floats though no big ones were caught...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    wrasse
    [​IMG]
    The front of the point;
    [​IMG]