1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15lb ling for 12 year old jack on sea-otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jul 19, 2013.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Young jack vero showed the his elders how to catch big fish he was catching steady then up popped this cracking ling tipping 15 lb his biggist ever fish and then 5 minuites later got a 13 ling well done jack great to see the young ones catching big ones.

Jack with his 15lb ling its nearly bigger than he is jack is struggleing to lift the fish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then his 13lb pound ling.

[​IMG]

Then mac got this one it went 17lb some nice ling yesterday.

[​IMG]

Fabulas weather how long will it last the sea is so flat its such a pleasure being at sea .

paul.

2. lankypaul

lankypaul Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice fish well done

3. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

I have fished alongside Jack before not only is he a very accomplished angler he is also a fine young man.

Well done on a nice pair of fish, just hope you weren't bunking off school again though :wink: :wink:

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Young jack certainly knows how to catch them i started fishing very young and both my lads did the same allways great to see pulling those fish in .

paul.