1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

14ft Pilot Dory

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by jAcko8, Jan 21, 2011.

1. jAcko8

jAcko8 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]
    14ft Pilot Dory fishing boat on a new indespension coaster trailer (still under warranty). Powered by a Suzuki 40hp electric start 2 stroke outboard which has been rinsed out in freshwater after every trip, and serviced regularly, new impeller this season. The auxiliary is a 4hp seagull, again recently serviced. The boat is fitted with a ship to shore vhf radio, fishfinder, and electric bilge pump. It also comes complete with anchor, chain and rope, 30l petrol tank,life jackets, flares, rope ladder, fenders, spare ratchet strap, lighting board, and spare wheel for trailer.
    The boat is in good condition for its age with the usual bumps and trailer marks, and the odd repair. It is a very stable fishing platform fishing 2 adults with ease and I have fished with both my sons comfortably. With the self centering trailer it is very easy to launch and retrieve.
    I am looking for �2700 ono
    Anyone intersted please PM me and we can arrange a viewing. The boat is kept just north of York
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]