1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

127 hours ..the film

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by wec, Jan 13, 2011.

1. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

its a remake.........of how long ive been without a fish :whistle:

2. penfold

penfold Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Try cutting your arm of and using it as bait.

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

No wonder bill,with half a rod your distance will be halved to 20 yards :gum: :kiss: :cool: :wink: :happy:

4. MFC

MFC Blenny

Try Bempton bill,rushed off my feet last nite at weigh in,mind you dont tell any one !

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I've just worked it out Bill, taking into consideration of the ammount of matches you have fished and the length of time per match, you've been fishing 11.85hrs every match! Surely you must have got your facts wrong as I'm sure you caught a rockling in November :cool:

6. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

:angry: :angry: :angry: damm ,you spoilt the end of the film now raymondo.the twist at the end saw me just getting me knife out ,when ,the rod starts to gently nod,it develops into a vigerous pull.Idrop the knife,pick the rod up and lean back into the fish ,only to land ,with just a hint of dissappointment ,a rockling :whistle:

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Sorry Bill. To be honest your movie was never going to get off the ground as we've all seen it....many times :cry:

8. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

i;ll leave it to the bempton boys marky,no good to me going 2 hours before to get a spot :surprise: