1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 Year Old Jack kicking Arse Again On Sea -Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, May 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Read All Sea Otter 2 Reports Here.
    Buy Boat Fishing Tackle Here.

Had young jack onboard again over the weekend on saturday young jack was at it again kicking arse among his elder anglers he just keeps doing it .

Young jack with a cracking brace of cod caught on the shad.

[​IMG]

This gentleman didnt do bad either he was useing a light jigger with a long rod worked a treat for him .

[​IMG]

paul.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Just looking back glen at this wizard with a rod glen from last year when jack was 11 years old some angler this young man i have been through a few shots i took this winter and last backend of jack with some corking fish the envy of many gentlemen anglers .

Some of young jacks big fish.

[​IMG]

This was uptiding through the winter .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even the big lings jack got right amoung them as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I get a sneaky feeling the lad is going to get a big festival fish in the summer comp his name is allready written on it.

paul.

4. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just looking at them photos Paul brings a tear to my eye :) :) :) good luck to Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

I've fished next to him - he's a fish magnet ;D

He and his dad seem to attract some good weather too ;)

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The lad is certainly a master at catching fish reminds me of myslef at his age mad keen john his dad has booked a lot trips this year and i am sure they are in for a ball its looking the cod fishing is going to explode here at whitby all the signs are there so should be a very good sumer for all.

cheers apul.

7. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

if last weekend is anything to go by paul, its gonna be dynamite this summer

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Some cracking catches there Jack, whats the biggest cod so far ??

Attached Files:

9. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks Paul you have put me and my dad over some cracking fish you will not give up until you find em can't wait for some more exelant wrecking