1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 lb cod on predator 11 today

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by niggle99, Jul 1, 2013.

1. niggle99

niggle99 aga marine spirit 6.70

Out for 5 hours on predator 2 today with Dominic great days fishing as usual with Dom nice 12 lb cod about half dozen codling around 3 pounders lost a nice ling easy ten pounder, lots of mackerel we were about 5 miles out drifting a reef tried to load photos no luck will keep trying

2. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

Nice to know there are some fish around (at last) - we're out on Wednesday with Rich Cope on Mistress :cheesy:

3. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hope it clears for you Stickman was out today with Dolly very poor fishing indeed even though he tried his damnedest.............makes you wonder when things are going to actually change the fish don't seem to be eating, apart from ripping his sink out we threw everything at them fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Misso

Misso Blenny

Monday 8th fingers crossed with forecast of heat waves and light winds and small tides that will be the day that will produce the winner ( wishful thinking) bring on the cat

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I was eyeing up that sink. .....
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2