1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

103lb Of Cod From Boulby

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by big cliff, Nov 12, 2014.

1. GJW

GJW Rockling

Hoping to go fishing with Dav again Ray.. Hope that he can be tempted away from the sea trout for a spot of proper fishing... I hear you had not been to good Ray and did notice your absence in the fishing competitions.. Hope you are on the mend and back into it soon.

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cracking fishing lads well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. boro roy

boro roy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Awesome guys well done

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thats was a great Day Alan. Got to laugh. Me and Mike told the producer you were 94. Silly bugger believed us and said you were doing real well for that age.

[​IMG]

5. bassman

bassman Administrator

well done lads awesome session :) :) :)

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Would you believe that was 2 years gone July since that was filmed Glenn ! how fast time goes

7. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

That made me laugh. Proper funny.
    My kind of juvenile humour.
    Ha!

8. Baramundi Bob

Me and Mike were sat giggling like School Kids.

Was a top day Alan, Ill always remember it. Such a privelidge to have been on the programme and the crew said it was one of their most interesting stories of the whole show.

9. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Annoyingly I missed it.
    Don't suppose you know of a link to see it online?
    Would love to catch it.

10. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

It was a day I will remember Glenn as you said it was a privilege to have been there , I arrived a bit later in the day BUT just about
    2 minutes before the food was being dished out , the whole place has an atmosphere about it , years ago when I was down there fishing after dark I used to stash a can of lager near the top anchorage just to spur me on ! I would gladly swop the lager for a lift now

11. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

sensational fishing ! very well done each and every one of you

12. Baramundi Bob

The Beauty of Forums. your posts arent lost forever. Easily found and re-read. helping people for years to come.

13. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

amazing catch well done to all