1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 last night!!morenow than all last winter!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bow1, Sep 28, 2010.

1. bow1

bow1 Rockling

aFTER LAST WEEKS SUCCESS AT HAWTHORNE DENE,IN CALM SEASA OVER LOW,THOUGHT WE TRY IT LAST NIGHT ON BIG TIDE WITH A SEA ON.
    I GOT THERE FIRST TO FISH LLAST HOUR OF FLOOD,AND STRAIGHT INTO FISH 2 SIZE CODLING IN 2 CASTS,TOOK ME TO TOP OF WATER WHEN ALAN TURNRD UP,MICK OPTING TO TRY SOUTH POINT OF CLIFFS[COULNT GET ON FOR GARY PYE FISHING THERE].
    BITES DRIED UP OVER SLACK AND AN HOUR INTO EBB,I WAS JUST BERATING ALAN FOR JINXING ME WHEN ACTION STARTEDNAGAIN.MOST CASTS GETTING INTEREST AND USUALLY A FISH.ENDED UP WITH 10,CODLING ,8 SIZE UP TO 3LB.AND 4 COALEYS.ALL FISH FELL TO FROZEN SHORE CRAB,NO INTEREST IN CART THIS WEEK.ONLY PACKED UP AT 1130 WHEN RAN OUT BAIT.
    ALAN MANGED 3 OR 4,MICK BLANKED ,BUT HE HAD NO CRAB!
    ANYWAY AS TITLE SAYS IVE NOW IN 3 TRIPS THIS MONTH SURPASSED MY TOTAL COUNT FOR LAS T WINTER,NEVER HAD A 10 COD BAG,AND GOT A PB 7.75LB COD EARLY SEPTEMBER.A CRACKING START FOR ME BY MY USUAL STANDARDS,LET IT CONTINUE!

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well done fella. cracking bag of fish :yes: :yes: :yes:

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done . seems to be producing the goods up there at the moment

4. seanyrooroo

seanyrooroo Pig Hunter

Gary loves it down there, nine times out of ten he's there in the big opens.

5. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Well done Sean, pleased for you :yes: :yes:

6. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Nice one you beet last winter,s fishing already and it,s only September fingers crossed it get even better well done.

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Great fishing yet again mate. Seems the north is producing good numbers again this year mate, keep up the good work.

8. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Well done with your ten fish now you can relax.
    Ive had two sea-trout this season and im just happy that i am off the mark.
    October is a better month for me anyway.
    I will have to get my old sea gear out then the fish will tittle of somewhere.
    I like Whitby pier or up at Hendon Promanade :happy:pB

9. snap off!

snap off! Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

howdo, welldone mate, god i hope i get ten all winter

10. Crab Nut

Crab Nut Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cracking start to the season there mate, you'll have the 50 cod challenge sown up by the end of october at that rate

11. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

great session very well done

12. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

where is hawthorn dene never done it but sounds good

13. ijakk

ijakk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Must be a few codling round seaham, a lad had 9 of hall beach last night.

14. seanyrooroo

seanyrooroo Pig Hunter

There were a good few from the blast last night too. Rumours circulating of a couple of doubles too, although I've yet to see proof.

15. ijakk

ijakk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Why oh why did I go to hendon,