1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 to 1 monthly fishing league

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by clifftoprunner1, Dec 16, 2014.

1. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all sorry for not been able to set up any matches yet this year had a lot of things going on been talking with andy crowe and we going to set up something different for 2015 right then 1st 24 names £10 entry fishing a league you will each fish each other home and away during a month once at home in 1st 2 weeks of month and again away in 2nd 2 weeks of month the time of day or nite you both arrange the home angler decides what species you will fish for this must be agreed at least 24hrs before fishing to give each angler time to prepare tackle the 1st match will be drawn in jan and will run till dec you will have a match every month of year its like a round robin you will all fish a match against each other home and away you can arrange a couple of hours or a days fishing upto each pair must fish within 10yrds of each other 1 point for a win so possible 2 points per month boundaries will be arranged but prob be Skinningrove jetty to filey brigg

2. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

I'm in mate

3. Borgue

Borgue Blenny

Great idea Pete. Put my old man and me down for it.

Cheers mate

Paul

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Put me down Pete

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I'll have a go pete

6. clifftoprunner1

Names added pete

7. Borissped

Borissped Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Can you put me down as well Pete. Cheers Bob

8. clifftoprunner1

Just realised i,ve had a blonde moment to fish each other twice in a month its going to take more than 12months it will take 2 3 months so will tweak it a bit same names still down and lot of interest instead of £10 entry it will be £1 each time you fish so £2 a month the winnings will be split overall winner £500 2nd £250 3rd £150 then the remaining 21 names will go into a hat for £100 may have a sponsor on top of this who may give me a good prize for heaviest overall fish weighed in chance to fish toe to toe with some top anglers and learn some new marks to fish soon as 24 names in its closed good luck pete