1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

is this year some thing special or a one off ?
    some good fish last year but this has really taken off , we had 25 stone on spring festival -ive never known it so good early on and with paul writing every other day about fish been here glenn and others been on a log and paddle and catching , me been me and only a newie compared with some its one hell of a place to live
    the north sea ,yorkshire moors cant beat it
    fishing /shooting the revenue must be unbelieveable
    hope the bugger lasts for future generations
    why is it so good ? fishing especially ?
    shooting (breeeding and raise your own,must be a bit easier.)
    fishing the north sea is as wild as you can get
    any explaination please
    APART FROM YOU LOT BEEN BLOODY GOOD ANGLERS

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

There's no longer 20 trawlers towing day in day out at the back of the rock. Also we got some of the best natural reefs in the country right on our doorstep. The whole area is a fish haven.

We havent even scratched the surface of whats possible. Keep an eye on the log anglers to see what gems the region really holds.

3. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

when me and bowsy were out 3 wk ago we got boarded by fisheries to see if we had pots (as they never reconised our boat) but when i walk my dogs late at night ther will be a trawler bloody hard in like is he legal ,he s closer in than we were ? i know only one now but when i walk them at 10 at night and walk them 6 in morning god it must clear some stock up (same vessel an all glenn)

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Like me you always get disheartened when you see a trawler but you got to remind yourself that where you see 1 you would have seen 10 if you go back a decade. Times have changes and touch wood stocks are on the up.