1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

‘Sport Fishing Species.’

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Bob Shotter, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Shotter

Bob Shotter Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Would the members of this this group do me a favour and give your views on the following please;

1. Would you support a move toward some species being recognised as a ‘Sport Fishing Species.’ If so, "

2. What species would you think would qualify, i.e. Bass Mullet Bream or any other species

3. what kind of regulation would you seek?" i.e. Bigger MLS, Sea Angling only areas, Restrictions on or the complete ban of the commercial effort on what species. Open/Closed seasons.

4.Would you for example favour something like the Irish set up with a bag limit or that used to manage the Striped Bass in the States were some competitions have a million dollar pay out?

Please feel free to add any comment as long as it's not to rude. Thanks :)

2. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

Just a quick reply bud. But I'd like to see pollack as a sporting species ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Can you drop me a line before doing research on our forum please. If this is anything to do with the Angling Trust or IFCA then please don't come back.

Regards - Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.