Double Figure Bass From The Mull Of Galloway
Foum member Harrythecod has caught what he describes as the fish of a lifetime whilst on Holiday at The Mull Of Galloway (June 2010) in South West Scotland. Harry who has been going fishing to the Mull each year for as long as he cares to remember is no stranger to big fish. In the past Harry has taken monster pollack to double figures.
On his latest trip north Harry used his 1.8lb test curve barbel rod to catch his monster bass of 13lb. The fish which beats his previous PB by a massive 11lb was taken on a lure in darkness.
Last 5 Posts In Bass Fishing Category
- Livebaiting For Bass - May 5th, 2013
- Hall Of Fame 2013 - Sea Fishing Photos And Catch Reports - May 5th, 2013
- UK Bass Record Broken - March 21st, 2013
- Fishing At The Rhins And Mull Of Galloway - March 17th, 2013
- Bass Fishing Methods - March 14th, 2013