- Yorkshire coast angler based in Whitby.
- Loves kayak, shore and boat fishing.
- Glenns Blog
- Personal bests : Kayak 10lb cod, Boat 22lb cod, Shore 14lb cod
- Favourite type of fishing : Kayak fishing, especially for bass
- Glenn’s Articles
- Ken is keen kayak angler based in Hull, but loves to fish the Yorkshire coast.
- Ken also loves travelling and often kayak fishes in Scotland, The Channels Islands and wherever else his van takes him.
- Ken also enjoys sea kayaking and teaching kayak safety.
- Ken’s Blog
- Ken’s Articles
- Born and bred in the North East, though work has me living in Hampshire & Somerset.
- Previously a keen shore angler though I’m now a kayak fishing fanatic.
- I enjoy travelling whenever possible, preferably with the kayak.
- Pb’s include 21lb Cod, 40lb Conger, 42lb Tope and 100lb Tarpon.
- Rob’s blog – http://saltwateryakfisherman.blogspot.com/
- Robs Article’s
- I’m Yorkshire born and bred and live near Malton, North Yorkshire.
- Fishing wise, I’m a bit of an all rounder – a fanatical sea angler, as well as a keen coarse and game fisherman. The majority of my sea fishing is done from boats, both private and charter.
- I particularly enjoy targeting the larger species of sea fish, especially sharks.
- A few large species PB’s are Porbeagle 248lb (Whitby 2005), Skate 195lb (Firth of Lorne 2008), Conger 66lb (English Channel 2005), Tope 50lb. (Hornsea 2009).
- Rupert’s Articles
- Dave lives in Scarborough and has a passion for kayak fishing all along the Yorkshire coast. Also loves kayak fishing holidays in the Carribean.
- Caught a 9lb Bass on one of his first ever kayak fishing outings so christened himself Spawney Bass on our fishing forum.
- Dave also enjoys tinkering with kayaks and is an expert in modifications such as fitting fish finders, rod holders, rudders and anything else you want to fit to your yak.
- Dave’s Articles
- Garry lives in Middlesbrough and has fished the Yorkshire and Cleveland Coast for as long as he can remember. He is a shore fishing fanatic with many big cod under his belt.
- Like many other anglers in the region Garry has recently developed a passion for bass fishing, and is indeed one of the pioneers of the sport in the area, having located bass on many previously unfished marks.
- Garry recently bought himself a kayak and aims to be out on the water with us this coming summer.
- Garry’s Article’s