Any Fish Any Where 14′ big beach rod
This rod differs to the 13ft version and not just because itâ€™s longer, (hence the name Big Beach). Does that extra foot make a difference?
In the past it made a big difference. Fourteen-foot rods used to be bigger, stiffer, manlier type jobs; rods for big hitters and heroes. But they were always a pig to use. This one, on the other hand, isnâ€™t. It not only has a â€˜fishing tipâ€™, but itâ€™s combined with a reserve of power when you really need it.
So, if itâ€™s a nasty day with the elements in your face and you need to up the power, go for it. If itâ€™s a beautiful day, wind behind you and the seaâ€™s flat as a dab, then let the rod do the work.
Our 14ft Big Beach can be used by anybody. It is one of our favourite rods of all time but ultimatley itâ€™s about personal preference.
- 14â€™ high modulus carbon low diameter blank
- very easy to use progressive casting action
- casts 6 – 8ozs with up to three baits
- subtle rod graphics
- genuine Fuji BMNAG guides
- non-slip shrink tube
- custom style black tipped red slim whippings
- high quality size 27mm stainless steel coasters with duplon inserts
- custom made rod bag which also has a reducer pocket built in
- supplied in a protective hard tube for transport & protection